Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Baby Oil Index Jpg Can Someone Baby Walk Me Through The Steps Of Adding A Shot Of Fuel Into The Carburetor Of A Slant 6?

Can someone baby walk me through the steps of adding a shot of fuel into the carburetor of a slant 6? - baby oil index jpg

I do not know much about cars, except for oil changes, air filters and everything. Can someone explain how I am delighted with the addition of an injection of fuel into the carburetor, without killing myself? The car has been sitting for over a year in the U.S. state of Washington (humid and rainy). A mechanic has me around the old fuel, then add the fresh fuel and, finally, add an injection of fuel into the carburetor. But I have to learn. I have never done before.


Here is a photo of a carburetor, in general, so I have to unscrew the top on the carburetor? ... And certainly for me before and just add the right fuel into the upper hole of the same as in the picture below, what?

http://www.cruiserparts.net/shop/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=59&zenid=5a9d1aed924f8dd0b333c8874d514846

No comments:

Post a Comment