Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Big Train Pancake Mix Is It Ok To Wear A Training Bra Even If...?

Is it ok to wear a training bra even if...? - big train pancake mix

if my breasts are small?
When I was younger, they were small, but I never wore a training bra or bra, because my mother taught me these things, you do not take it cuz i thought I did not need.
But now, my breasts bigger and jumping Learn more about breasts and such, and I think I should wear a bra, but I wore the bra cuz training is everything I had.
Is it okay if I cut off the breasts are very important and you always wear a training bra? I'm not a normal bra, because:
My mother did not want to buy
My mother is too shy
I'm too embarresed .... Request for a
me and my mother are like pancakes and mustard ...... Just do not go together ..
I tried to enter the bedroom of my mother, but I found were padded arm.
Then I tried it and it fits, but I do not know ... cuz I do not want to replace the pads ...
anyway, agreed? Can I wear a bra for the rest of my life? What is the difference between a regular bra and a bra-training?
PS I'm 13

1 comment:

Kristina L said...

The biggest difference between a regular bra and a bra to be fair and comprehensive. If you own a medium breasts, not true, no doubt, in the training and support will not fit the kind of support you need (try to make some jumps and see what I mean). If you have a small cup size B and less than they might be able to get with the support of a little more exercise. If you have a fixed or higher, you have to deal with something that support the breasts will do a little better.

If you do not want to talk to his mother, a mother tries to friends and his favorite aunt. Another adult you feel comfortable.

Post a Comment