Sunday, January 3, 2010

Golds Gym Prices Gold's Gym - Price Haggling?

Gold's gym - price haggling? - golds gym prices

I was a member of Bally's almost 7 years. I complained that for longer, because basically had to die to get out of the contract. But since they are paying for 4 years are charged only $ 15 per month (which increases by one dollar per year).

I dream to join Gold B / C is 5 minutes closer to my house and opens at 5 instead of 5:30 a. I work in the morning before work overtime is the key. So many workers go, but I'm not sure if it good or bad at.

I wonder if you can negotiate the price of gold. I get the rate of application of the law to waive the first fee and then is like $ 39 per month. What are the chances that I do that to get something in the $ 20? Otherwise I do not mind, because to run everything, keep lifting weights at home and only members of the gym for the wrong time and get the exemption from running, if I get sick a few times a year.

1 comment:

Jason said...

You can negotiate with absolutely nobody, is Gold's Gym, too, even if they say no. The thing about negotiation is that you are willing to give up and buy the product or service, if you get the desired price ... Be negotiate nicely, while, just like you who give more of a favorable rate.

I am in sales, and I can tell you that, no matter what you buy either a new or used car, a gym, Home Improvements, what the seller wants as much as possible to do the sale, but also reduces the prices, if you can make profits, if any, that the customer or lose.

Post a Comment