Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Home Remedies For Facial Scars Does Anyone Know Of Home Remedies To Remove Facial Moles, I Have Heard Of Scarring If I Go To A GP And Want So

Does anyone know of home remedies to remove facial moles, I have heard of scarring if I go to a GP and want so - home remedies for facial scars

How can I safely remove the middle mole, anyone know of home remedy sure, I heard cured if removed by a doctor, I have also heard that oregano oil is very good to try someone know if this is true ?

4 comments:

Becky M said...

If you are worried about the healing to go to a doctor, you can imagine what home remedies can be done? You can go a certified dermatologist and ask them their opinion of the judge or concealer as a mole and you love to make it unique.

philip_j... said...

Not even. Bad move.

Get a doctor or a hospital to do it for you. Please check your skin, propensity to scarring, if you care.

Squirrel said...

Do not you retire, the best we can do is take your family doctor, who can get to the elimination and I am sure there will be no scars, nothing to worry about.

goldengi... said...

they get from a dermatologist aesthetian done by other means can scar home

Post a Comment