Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ap Biology Lab Six Molecular Biology What Are We Exactly Graphing On AP BIOLOGY LAB 5: Cellular Respiration?

What are we exactly graphing on AP BIOLOGY LAB 5: Cellular Respiration? - ap biology lab six molecular biology

>. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, I know that the x-axis is time, but the focus and confuses me. Because my teacher told me I would be 4 lines, 2 for the germination of peas (in the cold room) and 2 (for dry pea seeds) ... But how do you tag know?

2 comments:

Chomp said...

I have two tickets and for the temperature. and one for the ice bath. In the well and put the corrected difference in the x-axis and place in a few minutes. So I have in a line chart for the germination of peas and a variety of peas and beans. When you put all lines on a chart that a label could be next to each line indicates whether or not it was bacteria, germs and Customs temperature or you can color code and a key.

Cynthia M said...

Hard to believe trees and sprouting or germination, but I really have no idea how graphic because it takes so there the temperatures.

Post a Comment