Thursday, February 4, 2010

Boobs Mont Blanc Was This Month A Bust?

Was this month a bust? - boobs mont blanc

First, I have PCOS. Why is my period is irregular. Slightly more than a mountain, I had a D & C on the regulation of my period. I got my first term "regular" (in 8 months ..) 9-27 / 10-4. I assume that between 12-15 ovulate (I know, a broad spectrum)

Two days ago I had some spoting pink, and last night had some cramps. I am also very irritable and moody. My breasts also started to hurt now.

I gave up and did a test yesterday. Was it too early to test? I get all upset about something?

Thank you!

4 comments:

darklotu... said...

My wife and I had the same problem. She has PCOS, and sometimes going 4 months without a deadline. I know everyone is different, but her doctor has prescribed Metphormin (sp?) Is basically a dose of insulin for diabetes. If my wife had for some time that she was a regular again, and after the first cycle of drugs have no problems, was pregnant. You can discuss options with your gynecologist about.

Busy Mommy of 3 said...

Yes, it was too early to test! Wait a few days and try again. I am like you, I can not wait ... I try every day waiting for one of two things, either positive or AF! SHPT buy in bulk off eBay to save money! Good luck to you, it sounds like it could be your month!

Blunt said...

The good news is that you started to ovulate again. This seems promising, but do not get their expectations too high until late.
Good luck

mummy_to... said...

I also have PCOS ovulate and I do not think that the doctor told me to stop, get the urine sample with them and they give me Tey blood test every 4 weeks to see if they are to get pregnant

Post a Comment