Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Electronic Cover Letter Signature Format Question For Emailing Cover Letter And Resume?

Format question for emailing cover letter and resume? - electronic cover letter signature

I am a student of law and the application of a law firm by e-mail.
In Word, I have a letter, a resume and my notes half. I also have two pages of transcripts of the scan.

My questions:
What can I do to the body of the e-mail
"Okay combine my motivation letter, CV and value in one word?
-usually a letter on paper with a signature. Is there a procedure for electronic versions?
I have some suggestions that looks put your name and address after the "Sincerely" party instead of the top of the letter.

Thanks

1 comment:

NT said...

try this site

http://www.secretsofthejobhunt.com/profi ...

Post a Comment