Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Slut Load Black Celebrity Does This Make Me A Slut? Err I Wouldnt Say So!!?

Does this make me a slut? Err i wouldnt say so!!? - slut load black celebrity

I have a question in Rock & Pop a few days ago when someone asked why many girls wear short skirts metal concerts ...
Very few people have said, "... prostitutes, because they just" and things along the lines of this.

So here's my question ... The use of short skirts is not a bitch, is not it?
Its ridiculous that people should think, in my opinion, as I wear short skirts a lot, but I'm not a bitch!

9 comments:

Sexdictator Lucifer said...

No, this is a bunch of garbage. You can choose what you want, that a prostitute is a mentality thing. Yes, what you can wear, what kind of person that you specify, but never know enough to 100%, what kind of person he is.

patsy! said...

No, definitely not.
as indicated above, a man or a woman (men can be whores yes:])
People who place a lot of pants people. Now, it's a bitch.
but wear short skirts? nahh .. I think not.
Perhaps these reactions of the people were just really stupid.
I have seen that the question off to say! >:)
But if the rules of the Queen!

Penny Lane ALover Not A Fighter♫ said...

I do not think you wear a short skirt is a whore (as if I wear all the time), short skirts, which acts like a bitch, makes you sleep a whore. no short skirts.
=)

Chasing Cars said...

Do you really want that .....
The definition of a prostitute is a person who disappeared, is not a woman with short skirts.

lilly said...

Sleep well and easy to find, a whore ... wear short skirts is suggestive.

David V said...

Not Your steps, and not for idiots listen to
take care
dave

Pinky said...

no. She is a whore! Action how it works.

William R said...

No, no

Natalia S said...

No of course not

But it depends how short

Which band is the image?

Post a Comment